Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2016

The Cute Kittens With Their Mother Cat

The cute kittens with their mother Cat. 


This is the video I recorded at my neighbors' garden while they were away.

These are not their pets but street Cats. Two kittens and mother Cat were relaxing and enjoying the sunlight.

The mother Cat was actually knowing that I am recording this video so it kept on staring at me while I was recording! :)

The best part was that in the garden, there was an ample area to relax in the grass but mother Cat chose to sit on an elevated piece of rock which was actually little warm due to sunlight. Both baby kittens were equally enjoying the warmth as well as coziness and the comfort their mother has to offer.

Nice to see whole Cat family enjoying the day! :)



Try These Cat Food For Your Naughty But Adorable Cat!






No comments:

Post a Comment